TRAFFIX – MATERIAL FOR YEAR-ROUND ROAD REPAIR
Product description: Specialized binding mixture, manufactured by polymer technology, with self-compacting crushed rock material with proper granulometry. Does not contain water. Ready for use, without waste, homogeneous product.
Area of application: For year-round repair of cracks and holes in asphalt and concrete pavements of streets, highways, airfield runways, industrial parks, parking areas, etc.
- Without preliminary preparation – there is no requirement for using of specialised machinery and of special qualification for milling, priming, and rolling of the repaired patches.
- It adjusts to the pothole configuration and eliminates the need of additional cutting of the surrounding pavement.
- TRAFFIX is self-priming and it compacts through synchronizing of the size-sorted aggregates that the mixture contains.
- Allows opening the road traffic immediately after repairs, the traffic compacts it additionally.
- Does not stick, does not leaves markings on vehicles' tires.
- Year-round use – it can be used in any weather conditions, including wet weather and at sub-zero temperatures.
- Long-lasting product with unlimited storage life in its original sealed packs.
Advantages of using of TRAFFIX over conventional road repair methods:
- Remove any loose, crumbling material and the water. The repaired patch surface does not need to be dry.
- Apply the material directly from its packaging. For the application use a simple shovel.
- Fill the pothole with TRAFFIX. Tamp well with the back of the shovel.
- Open traffic.
Shallow potholes – up to 5 cm deep.
- Place approx. 5 cm TRAFFIX at the bottom of the pothole. Tamp well.
- Fill with crushed rock up to 5 cm from the pothole surface. Tamp.
- Fill again with TRAFFIX to the pothole top and tamp well. Open traffic.
- Open traffic.