Trailer-mounted concrete pumps
The trailer-mounted concrete pumps REED are distinguished by their simplified design and low cost of maintenance; they are constructed to work for a long time in heavy work conditions.
- Possibility for control of the volume and pressure of the pumped concrete mixture. The continuous flow with smooth strokes provides steady pumping and better output.
- Powerful—and at the same time easy to maintain—diesel engines and hydraulic system. REED uses engines with greater displacement at the same power—compared to its competitors—aiming to receive optimal torque at moderate engine rpm. Thus, an optimal oil flow in the hydraulic system is ensured. With the help of powerful hydraulic pumps, a higher work pressure at lower rpm is achieved, without the need for the engine to work at its maximum. This prevents engine stops due to overloading, and optimizes work time and fuel consumption.
- The strengthened frame construction and the hopper compartment ensure the machines have a long service life.
- The chromed concrete cylinders and the steel pistons with urethane cups protected with metal plate allow REED trailer-mounted pumps to work freely with heavy mixes—including concretes—containing steel fibers in their composition. The urethane cups also help for the easier and cheaper maintenance of the pistons, compared to other similar machines on the construction market.
The trailer-mounted concrete pumps REED are produced in three series:
Propulsion: 74 hp Perkins diesel engine
(or electric motor).
- Concrete pressure: 62 – 81 bar.
- Concrete output: 23 – 31 m3/h.
- Propulsion: 74 hp Perkins diesel engine
Propulsion: 82 – 130 hp Cummins (Perkins on B20)
diesel engine (or electric motor).
- Concrete pressure: 69 – 145 bar.
- Concrete output: 15 – 54 m3/h.
- Propulsion: 82 – 130 hp Cummins (Perkins on B20)
Propulsion: 160 – 225 hp Cummins diesel engine
(or electric motor).
- Concrete pressure: 49 – 138 bar.
- Concrete output: 38 – 87 m3/h.
- Propulsion: 160 – 225 hp Cummins diesel engine
Every single REED trailer-mounted concrete pump model, could be installed on a trailer, skid, truck, or track. That wide range of transport possibilities practically allows work at all kinds of construction sites.